Everyone knows moving house can be fairly stressful at the best of times, let alone in a global pandemic.
How can we help take some of that burden?
- We know that we’re living through turbulent times to say the least so we offer flexible packages where you can change your hire dates if you need to.
Here’s a link to the Government’s advice on moving house during the corona virus outbreak (Covid – 19): Click Here
- Placing an order is a straightforward process, but we’re always here on the end of the phone should you need any assistance.
- Hiring our boxes makes moving easy whilst being sustainable at the same time.
- As well as being made from recyclable plastic, our boxes are strong with attached lids. So you don’t need to worry about sticky tape and scissors and boxes breaking with all your belongings in.
- We are a local business who know the local area inside out which means we can be with you in a jiffy once you’ve placed your order.
- Last but not least we’re a friendly team and we’re strong believers that a smile goes a long way especially in times like these!!
We hope you find moving this autumn as stress-free as possible, while keeping your new home cosy.